HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO PROCESS ?
- Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
- Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to cut.
- Take edges of your lash and bend them in a U shape
- Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
- Curl your eyelashes
- Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
- Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gap
Upon receiving your order confirmation email notification, your order can take between 2 – 4 business days to process and ship. Please note that during special promotions or sales, processing can take between 5 – 7 business days due to an influx of orders.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU REUSE A PAIR OF LASHES
- Sauvage Life Minks are individually handcrafted and made to last through multiple wears. General use will yield 20+ uses on average for our Classic Lashes and 25+ for our Sauvage, Ghetto Fabulous, Hoodrat, Playa, Hu$tle. Well maintained lashes will yield 25+ uses.
- (TIP: Whenever you "undress" your eyes, remember to (1) gently remove the glue from your false lashes with makeup remover and (2) Store them back in their tray to maintain their natural shape.)
BEST REMOVAL FOR LASHES
- There are a couple of basic ways to remove your lashes, and tugging is NOT one of them! First, try removing one false eyelash by securely holding the lash at its base and, beginning at the outer corner, gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct. Repeat this process with the other eye. Your false lashes should come off without much effort or discomfort when the lash is applied properly and not applied to your natural lash. If you are having slight difficulty with your lash removal, simply dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash adhesive along your lash line with a cotton swab. After the adhesive has fully softened, lift the outer corner of the lash band and gently pull the lash inwards towards your tear duct.
- Waterproof makeup removers or makeup removers with an oil base are the best way to remove excess lash adhesive from your eyelids.
Sauvage Life Minks are made for multiple uses but to ensure the longevity of your lashes here are a few tips to care for your lashes:
- Remove glue buildup after 3 – 4 wears. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently peeling off the excess glue with your fingers.
- When applying mascara, try to apply mascara to the natural lash first and not to the false lash. This will prevent build up and lengthen the longevity of your false lash.
- Store lashes in their original tray or in one of our lash cases to maintain the lashes shape and keep them clean.No. When false eyelashes are (1) applied correctly with the proper adhesive and (2) removed safely and gently, there is no harm done to your own lashes. In fact, lashes have shown to become healthier from wearing false eyelashes because it replaces the need to wear mascara or curl your eyelashes.